Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday 10 December 2012

~MSG~

Hey guys. This is the next post i'm talking about. I wanna talk about MSG. Ya all know that 1D did performed on MSG right? 
Let me say this. If ya dont know, then i should say you're a DIRECTIONATOR. 
This post, i will write about my reaction. 
Okay, in the morning i woke up about 11+am. I remembered about the MSG. So i went on Twitter as fast as i could. Lucky the internet this morning was fast. I went to my favourites and see the latest tweet i favourited. I fav a tweet about links to watch the MSG live. I clicked on it in the new tab. Lucky that livestream was working! I watched. I just love hearing their voices. Then i started singing along One Thing and suddenly tears stream down my face.. I miss UAN.. I am so proud of the boys. So proud. #FromTheBottomOfTheStairsToTheTopOfTheWorld I wiped my tears away. After i cooled down, i started singing again but i cant. I keep tearing away. Then Zayn cried while singing. Harry and Niall too. I was so proud of them I cant. 

Hurmm.. I think that's all for today. See you soon Directioners!

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.