Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

~My 1D Collection~


Hey there guys! Can i change this to English? Of course. Its my blog. For any Directioners who are not so sure about some rumors or information, you can find it here. :)

Today i wanna show my One Direction Collection. 


This is pasted on my door. 


This is my posters on my wall. There's another one but i haven't paste it yet. I know there's no Harry cuz Harry was behind Zayn. My mind was being mixed up to choose Harry or Zayn, i ended up choosing Zayn cuz he's my favourite. 


Sorry its like that. I already turned it. Okay, this is my magazines, CDs, and books. 3 magazines, 2 CDs, 1 storybook, 1 notebook handmade and cut-off 1D news from the newspaper. Actually there's 3 1D notebook handmade but i was too lazy to search for it. There's more pictures that i printed but yeah, i was lazy to take it out. 

And if you wanna know i have my own 1D phone case! Haha, made by myself. Printed a picture in the right size to fit my phone case which is in pink. 


This is the picture of my phone case. I stretched it to fit in my phone case. Printed it out then i cut the camera hole and my speaker hole and tadaa! Your own 1D phone case! 

I think i'm done today. Well, see ya later! I wanna update about something though but later. 

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.