Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

~Happy New Year~


How's it going bros? My name is Dyna. Happy New Year y'all! Actually i have no idea what to write but since it's New Year, i better be posting something at least. So yeah, my blog is so dusty with spiderwebs too. So i came here also to clear things up. So, yeah. 

Pewds new year resolution is to be fat. Yeah i understand that King Of Shit. Basically, i've never thought about New Year Resolution. So, talking about it, might as well i think of my new year resolution. 

So, my New Year Resolution basically of course better results than my 2012 results. I was so not paying attention to the teacher. Especially my maths teacher. Mwahaha! Coz she's like, explaining every question and example of the same topic. -_- Would you pay attention to that shit? So im being like Pewds now. Lucky this shit won't let me talk for minutes since we have to type. If I have the chance to talk about this shit, i would've been talking like Pewds with his accent. And i wanna be sassy like Louis. Yupp. Okay, sorry, back to the New Year Resolution. I don't even know anymore! I don't even know what more is my New Year Resolution! Maybe grow faster as in grow taller faster. LOL. No, like seriously. I can't think of anymore. Sorry guys. Maybe next year. LOL. Gudnite. I mean, gudmorning. 

So guys, basically, we end this episode here. Like and favourite if you enjoyed. Opps. That's Pewds line. Sorry. Anyways, gudnite. *brofist*

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.