Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday 7 January 2013

Sharing Is Caring~

Hahaha! Hows it going bros? My names Dyna. Welcome to another post which is Sharing Is Caring! There's many that i wanna share today! 
#Chapter 1

Monday, 7Jan2013, when i was waiting for the bus, its the end of school already btw, i ate an ice-cream! LOL. No, not that that i wanna share. When the bus came, as usual, well, secondary school of course we push each other to get a place in the bus. And as usual, i pushed and pushed. Sometimes i got squished. So no big deal. And just now, we 4 friends who rode the same bus every time we go home, shared 2 seats for 4 of us. Yup, be broke the record in the bus. When the driver said, "Share seats for 3 people! Move in come on!" And i shouted back, "4 people!" Hahahaha xD Then i have to change bus, i wan dizzy at that time because the previous bus was so packed. So i went to sleep in the bus to let the dizziness go away. Then at one point, i was half awake, and we reached someone's house, and he said, "Oi wake up!" I recognize that voice, when i opened my eyes to see who, and it was at my classmate's house, Arasy. He always likes to disturb me first. -_- Lucky the bus already continued to send students home. If not, probably i will shout to him, "Shit you Arasy". 
#Chapter 2

For those who are Malays, Tsara Nabilla. Watch all her videos. Erghh! I just wanna give my feet to her! Like, you are just 13 and you're like teaching the elderly. Like, fuck you! You're just 13 and already being like SHIT? Erghhh -_-

#Chapter 3

For Malays again, sorry, Fatin Fadzil. Watch all her videos. So epic! And awesome! And she rocks! She's a vlogger. 

I think there's more that i wanted to tell you. But i can't remember. Let me think. 

*10 minutes later*

Urmmm.. I still have no idea. Oh! I was deciding to make videos like Pewdie and maybe be a vlogger too. Seems quite interesting. I guess, i'll have to do it weekends. No specific number of videos i'm gonna post a day. Depends. My channel ---> Dyna Dyana. Go ahead and feel free to watch my covers.

Gudnite! So long derps! See you tomorrow or whenever i post. *brofist*  

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

3 comments:

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.