Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday 8 February 2013

Phew~

How's it going bros? Vas Happenin'? It's been so long since i've updated my blog. Like wow. So, i've been so busy with homework. There's a pile of them. Bile balik sekolah je, bukak beg, tukar baju, kekadang mandi, makan, naik atas solat, buat homework atas katil, kekadang sampai tetido sebab ngantok. Then kalao lapar, turun makan. Then naik balik sambung buat homework. Sampai malam. Bersepah buku atas katil. 

Now, Chinese New Year holidays! 1 week! Gong Xi Fa Cai! So, ingatkan nak hangout dengan kengkawan.. Amy pulak balik kampung.. Dah tak dapat nak jumpe die.. Alaa, hangout kat Jusco je.. Malas lah nak gi Alamanda.. Ramai sangat. >< Kalao Jusco, boleh gi kedai D.I.Y tu.. 

So, next, imma update for #PewdsFanbase, #Directioners and #Mixers.

#PewdsFanbase (Pewds Channel)

Pewds is away for a week. He's got something going on last minute.. That's why he did not upload anything if you realised. I miss him already. >< 

#Directioners 

The 1D3D movie released their preview just now in UK only on Daybreak! It's awesome! I can't wait for the movie!! For those who have not watch the preview yet, i'll give you the link. Click Here for 1D3D Preview . Owh and 1D just released the preview for their new single! One Way Or Another! It's awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! You can pre-order it. I don't know where to pre-order cuz my mom won't let me pre-order. I guess at the official 1D website. Click Here for One Way Or Another preview . And Selena wants Zayn! Like wtf? Such a bitch! And the new 1D scent comes out this year! I can't wait for it!! Arhhh!! Fangirling~~!!! 

#Mixers

Have you heard Change Your Life by Little Mix?! It's Awesome!!! Ofc Mixers already heard it if not you're not a Mixer. Search it yourself. xD 

Tadi Sambutan Maulidur Rasul, then dok dalam dewan sampai sakit bontot. >< So me and Nym lukis-lukis. Harhar >< 


Name : Alien bertudung aka Medusa Islam
Drew by : Nym
Coloured by : Me


Name : Alien aka Medusa
Drew by : Nym
Coloured by : Me


Name : Bikin000000000
Material : Wet tissue
Made by : Me and Nym

Hahaha gelak sampai sakit perut kitorang dibuatnye. >< Sampai keluar air mata. Hakhak >< 

I wanna make a fanpage for my blog. And i wanna ask Nym to edit my blog. >< I'm too lazy to handle the codes. Buat pening kepala je. >< 

Gimme a sec. Wanna make a fanpage. 

*1 hour later*

Click Here for Dyna's Fanpage

Here you go. Finally~ Took so long to edit some photos for my page pic. Then made a header timeline but it won't fit. Wasted my time. -_- Btw, don't forget to LIKE and SHARE to your friends~ 

Alright bros. We'll end this episode here. See you next time or whenever i update. Bubye! *brofist* 


Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.