Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 10 February 2013

Phew, That Was Close~

Hows it goin' bros? We meet again! And this is the last post for today. I wanna share some stories of what happened today and yesterday. 
Yesterday, i didn't woke up for Subuh. So my laptop and my phone was taken away from me. My mom said i can't have it back anymore. And i was like, damn! So i spend the day watching tv. Yesterday was a boring day. And when i was in bed waiting to fall asleep, suddenly my mom came in and gave back my laptop and my phone. And i said sorry and this was my last chance. Phew~ That was close. 
Well, today i woke up in the morning. Took a bath and have my breakfast and went out to see a house, condominium. I am looking for a house coz the house i;m staying now is getting higher the every month rent. So yeah. But the apartment just now we took a look was so small. 
After that we went home. I fried some fries. Then i went upstairs and here i am updating my blog. At first i posted some doodles. Then updated 3 song lyrics and now i am updating this post. After this i wanna pray and make Maggi! Jyupp. I'm hungry. But i don't wanna eat rice. Coz i don't feel like eating rice. And maybe before sleep imma eat some cereal that is Koko Krunch with cold HL milk! Yummy! 
My fanpage now only has 4 likes including me. How sad it is. If you guys are willing to help me, yeah, why not. You can help me by promoting my fanpage. You can say that my fanpage is for Directioners, #PewdiepieFanbase and Mixers. 
So yeah. I think that's all for today. You guys know i'm hungry, rite? LOL. Whatever it is, see you tomorrow! I wanna cook some maggi~ So long derps! *brofist*

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.