Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Hey There! *wave*


Hows it going bros? Its already 10 March. Its past midnight lol. Yeah so basically, i had my birthday two days ago, that is 8th March, Friday. Yeah~ 

Literally, i came to school and shouted in class that it was my birthday that day and everybody had to wish me haha although some of them are so evil they didn't even wished me. 

Saturday morning, i woke up to a surprise! Birthday cake and present was waiting for me. I came down and my mom asked my to open the cake box~ I opened it and, WOW! I LOVE IT! It has a picture of 1D!!! I did asked for a picture of 1D on top of my birthday cake a few months back but i didn't expect it! Photos will be uploaded in a bit. Let me finish my story. LOL. So i opened the box and TADAA a picture of my lovely boys! And around the cake has a picture of my life, from when i was a baby to a kid to a teenager. It was a rainbow cake~ My mom gave me my present and we took photos and what else are we waiting for? Of course to eat! Then i ate my Nasi Lemak for breakfast that my dad had bought me. Then i opened my present~ My present consists of a set of Friendship Bracelets, a keychain that has a cute girl cartoon and a storybook! The title of the storybook is "Awak Semanis Red Velvet". My friend has that book but i didn't read it because it will take me a week to finish reading a book. Basically after that i went to take a bath coz we're going out. So yeah, photos coming up! 


My birthday cake and my present! 


My favourite birthday cake throughout my life~


Its a rainbow cake!


Pics of my birthday~

People Who Wished For My Birthday~

1. Rafiqah (my old friend)
2. KL (best directioner friend)
3. Aeisya (directioner friend)
4. Khairul (classmate - i forced him though)
5. My beloved mummy
6. Ain (close friend)
7. Arifah (classmate)
8. Adlina (classmate)
9. Jaffrina (classmate)
10. Sofia (classmate)
11. Sarah (ex-classmate)
12. Farhana (friend)
13. Intan (ex-classmate/friend)
14. Hanis (classmate)
15. Shu Min (classmate)
16. Nadya (classmate)
17. Arina (close friend)
18. Ravind (classmate)
19. Sanjay (classmate
20. Iman (classmate)
21. Aiman Rafie (ex-classmate/friend)
22. Kak Syira (birthday twin)
23. Ikmal (classmate)
24. Arasy (classmate)
25. Hanim (bff)
26. Kak Amira Farzmil (friend)
27. Daddy 
28. Aiman Hakim (friend)
29. Ismar (nym's bf)
30. Jazmine (friend)
31. Jerelyn (friend)
32. Alissya (FB friend)
33. Syafikah (FB friend)
34. Natasya (friend)
35. Clara (old bff)
36. Illya Izzati (directioner friend)
37. Izurinny (friend)
38. Lyana Syafeeqah (friend)
39. Izreen (friend)
40. Paman (uncle)
41. FIqah (FB friend)
42. Zain (classmate)
43. Kak Amira (friend)
44. Kak Val (friend)
45. Kak Qasrina (directioner friend)
46. Syeera (directioner friend)
47. Kak Iman Nuramalia (directioner/friend)
48. Nuryn (bff)
49. Amy (bff)
50. Najwa Razak (directioner)
51. Aunty Caca (aunty)
52. Aunty Marisa (aunty)
53. Aunty Linda (mummy's friend)
54. Aunty Tahirah (papa's friend)
55. Aunty Sapidah (mummy's friend)
56. Aunty Hariati (aunty)
57. Aunty Zynda (mummy's friend?)
58. Aunty Ervina (mummy's friend)
59. Aunty Jhorama (mummy's friend)
60. Ezudin (classmate)
61. Filzah (aunty)

Top 10 Best Wishes~
1. Kak Iman Nuramalia
2. Kak Val
3. Kak Amira
4. Kak Qasrina
5. KL
6. Kak Aeisya
7. Syeera
8. Rafiqah
9. Hanim
10. Nadya

Extra winner for most wishes ~> Aiman Rafie (annoying boy)

Enjoyed? Now let's move on to the next story.

I'm so confused now. A love triangle happens when there is a third person. Actually it's nothing though. It's just a quote. What about, i'll start sharing a quote with you guys in ever post? It's a great idea though. Haha. This post is extremely long i must admit. Then i shall end now. Actually there's more that i want to share with you guys but, maybe next time... Hope you guys could give some cooperation with me. 

Well, 'til then i shall post again. Goodnight guys. See you guys whenever i post. So long derps. *brofist* brochachos! Dyna xx

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.