Daisypath

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Roadrun! =D


Hey hey hey! I'm back! This morning i just had my roadrun! It was fun and happening! We started off with some warm-ups. Then our teacher let us run following each category. 

I was nervous. *Petttttt!* The roadrun had started. Tisha sprinted. And i was like, "Lantak kao laa. Nnti kao jgk yg penat." I jogged non-stop, until i reached Hanim. I was breathing heavily. But i still got the stamina that's the reason i didn't stop. Hanim always got first for roadrun. So we ran together. But she said she can't take it anymore. So we alternately walked fast for a min and ran a little bit further. I left Tisha! Hahaha! She is too slow for me. After we turn at the Tasik Cyberjaya, we walked fast all the way until we reached school. Hanim can't take it anymore. Maybe 1 or 2 times we ran for a few seconds. I wanna run but she can't take it. She said she wanna faint. That's why i was all by her side. We were almost reaching the school. Suddenly Hanim sprinted and shouted, "Kite nak airrrrr!!!!!!!". *Vroooooooommmmm* Wow. That was fast. Hahah. We didn't get any number. If Hanim could take it and jogged all the way to school, i think, we could've get a number already! It's all her fault! xD I regretted for not following Sofia lol not really. Who would be by her side in case she fainted? And i told her next year, i will pull you. And she said, "Fine.....". Haha. Yepp. I got a Kinder Bueno for following her! She dared me to follow her so yeah. Yes! Next year i tuntut her to follow me. And i will follow Sofia. Maybe not? At least we could jog non-stop.. Arghh! Why could they held a roadrun twice a year?! I wanna improve! And try to get a medal! Warghhhhh!!! Its okay... Its okay.. I'll just have to wait. Hmmmm... After roadrun, we had recess. After recess, we did a little bit of sukaneka. 

Well... At least aq da lepaskan geram kat sini. Okay sikittttt je. Alright guys. Its almost midnight! Better go to sleep! See you guys next time of whenever i post! So long derps! *brofist* brochachos!

Suka? Datang Lagi Lah Lain Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orang lelaki boleh ada 4 bini,
Entah2 kahwin 4 sekali,
Alang2 dah datang sini,
Sila2lah komen sekali.